Frameworks Which Have A "Bake" Function?

Hi Guys,

I have been using cakephp for a while as a development framework.

I'm also thinking for a while to use another framework and leave cakephp
alone (too much babbling.. it takes too much time until you get to the code
itself..), now I have decided to move on and here comes my question.

Do you have any suggestions on frameworks which have something similar to
the cakephp's "bake" function? (you create your database tables structure,
run bake.php from ssh and kaboom! you have model/view/controller for each of
the tables: insert, delete, modify, list data).

I know it is possibile in ROR but never heard of any other framework or
development library or anything like that in php except cakephp that gives
you this functionallity.

Thanks in Advance,
Nitsan