RE: Proper code formatting

> Im brazilian, and i understand your language, why you dont undertand my ?
>
> Regards,
> Igor Escobar
> systems analyst & interface designer
> www . igorescobar . com

Well I guess the answer to that is obvious. I'm not brazilian and it would be so generous of you

to use the most acceptable International language in the world (English). Though it's not my first language too but

I use it as a mean to communicate with others. Atleast the essence of communication is to be understood isn't it?

NOTE: I speak other international languages too though but I haven't come up to learning brazilian. Maybe you can

help me with a simple tutorial on your language.

Best regards.

Alugo.