Re: Form To Mail script generators for Linux

Take a look at http://php.resourceindex.com/Complete_Scripts/Form_Processing/

Note that not all the scripts there are free though so look at type.

By the way, as long as the server can run PHP and there are no specific shell commands in the script, it should run on any operating system.

-- Jacques Manukyan

Linda Stark wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to find out if there are any “form to mail” php script generators that run on Linux available - that would generate the script needed
to profess web mail forms such as a “contact us” page or a
“mail us” page on a web site.
There was one in patricular I was looking at that is windows based, called “Forms To Go”,
a commercial package, which from what I have gathered is the most popular in it’s
class and apparently it generates secure code.
Thanks for any info.