Form To Mail script generators for Linux

Hi,

I am trying to find out if there are any “form to mail” php script generators
that run on Linux available - that would generate the script needed
to profess web mail forms such as a “contact us” page or a
“mail us”  page on a web site.

There was one in patricular I was looking at that is windows based, called “Forms To Go”,
a commercial package, which from what I have gathered is the most popular in it’s
class and apparently it generates secure code.

Thanks for any info.