Re: Re: How important is your Express or Web Edition database? Please weigh in--

Murray wrote:
Not sure he's from a company. His email address is in the
berkeley.edudomain. I guess there's a chance he's involved in Berkeley
DB, although I
believe this is now owned by Oracle? I'd be curious to know if any Berkeley
people are still involved in the development of the engine.

M is for Murray
http://www.voodoologic.org

On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Ashley Sheridan