RE: Re: How important is your Express or Web Edition database? Please weigh in--

I use SQLExpress (SQL Server Express) all the time at work for prototyping and such... although, I have to say--if my company hadn't installed it on my machine to begin with, and they weren't running SQL Server 2005 on the production servers, I would rather just use a private MySQL installation for prototyping and then push to a MySQL production server. Alas...

// Todd