Re: Re: Shopping Carts/Checkout Software

On Sat, 2008-09-20 at 04:30 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Design can not be changed (colors, look and feel) since it is HTML
> table
> fixed.  Also the boxes left and in the  middle  have  broken
> "headings"
> (Titles) which I have tried to solv, but since  the  sourcecode  is
> not
> realy clear it is hopeless to do something with it.
I have to disagree here. Although it uses tables for layout, it can be
changed quite a bit by going into the code that makes up the pages. I
had to do this for a previous site I worked on which used OSCommerce. As
well as changing the whole design, I had to add loads of functionality
to it on the product display area. It took quite a while, as the system
is not intuitive, but it is possible. I do know what you mean about the
source code though, it took me a long time to get to grips with it in
the end!

Ash
www.ashleysheridan.co.uk