Re: Paypal Integration

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not necessarily.  Here in Switzerland, the federal data protection
> agency has recently advised people to be careful with what data they
> let Google handle (or not).

Germany has also advised it's citizens to not use Chrome due to the
amount of data Google would be able to associate to someone by using
it...

Anyway. Google is getting per-transaction fees. I don't see why they'd
care about needing a logo on it. They're making money, they don't need
ads or anything.