Re: Email - Best practice/advice please

At 8:00 AM -0500 9/15/08, Jay Moore wrote:
tedd wrote:
PS: My grand father was also immune to rattlesnake bites.

You mean rattlesnake /venom/?

Cuz otherwise... AWESOME!

Jay

Jay:

Yep, he was immuned to rattlesnake as well as other snake venom.

Many a time I witnessed my grandfather beating rattlesnakes to death with a rock in his hand. Sure, sometimes they would bite him. If so, then he would grab them by the back of their head; pull them off of their bite, throw them to the ground and continue beating them to death -- none got away. He did the same with copperheads and water moccasins -- none scared him.

Sometime later a small lump would appear on his arm or leg where the snake bit him, but to him it was just a bit more annoying than a mosquito bite. My grandfather was a tough old bird and WWI veteran.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------