Re: ASCII Captcha

Eric Gorr schreef:

On Aug 29, 2008, at 5:51 PM, Jochem Maas wrote:

Eric Gorr schreef:
On Aug 29, 2008, at 5:19 PM, tedd wrote:

There is no documentation anywhere which claims, as you do, that it is impossible to design a captcha which deals with accessibility issues.

a lack of evidence proving the impossible ... there is a logic flaw
there somewhere.

Considering that it has been done, why do you assert anyone would claim (such as tedd), who wants to remain credible, that it hasn't? Do you wish to make such a claim?

... huh? I really can't even be bothered to try and grok this nonsense of yours.

real trolls use less pronouns.

PS. I a lot less kind than tedd, I bounce everything straight back to the
list if you try to tackle me offlist ... If I wanna pick a fight I'll do it
in public, I have no shame ... I'm dutch.