Re: ASCII Captcha

At 4:37 PM -0400 8/29/08, Eric Gorr wrote:
On Aug 29, 2008, at 4:21 PM, tedd wrote:

At 3:27 PM -0400 8/29/08, Eric Gorr wrote:
On Aug 29, 2008, at 3:15 PM, tedd wrote:
Why should I have to explain something that is widely known and easy to find?

So, I'm curious, what prevents a website from providing a good implementation of both an audio and visual captcha to prevent accessibility problems which you claim are impossible to avoid with every use of a captcha?

If you are curious, then please research it. There is plenty of documentation.

I am curious as to what your answer would be as I cannot find what does not exist.

There is more than enough documentation regarding accessibility issue for you to find your answer. All you need to do is read.

Just because you had a run-in with me off-list where I apologized for my comment does not mean that I won't repeat it publicly for everyone to decide if what I said was appropriate or not -- your call.

As I see it, you're just being argumentative and playing word games and I'm not going to play.

So either read-up on the subject and ask a honest question or I'll stop answering your questions all together.

tedd

--
-------