RE: Re: concatenating with "." or ","

[snip]
"There she was friends and neighbors in all her radiant beauty eating
on a raisin, a pomegranate, a bowl of chitlins, two bananas, three
Hershey bars, listening to the Grand Old Opry of TV, sipping on a RC
coke a cola and signing "Does your crewing gum lose it's favor and
the bed post over night."
[/snip]

Too easy - Ahab the Arab, Ray Stevens (holy crap...this is on my iPod!)

[snip]
"Ou ee, ou ah ah, ting tang wala wala bing bang"?
[/snip]

Slightly harder - Witch Doctor. I want to say it was done by the guy who
did Alvin and the Chipmunks, but I could be wrong there.

Whose number one best selling song was a rock masterpiece with these
lyrics?

"There's a message floatin' in the air
Come from crazy horses ridin' everywhere
It's a warning, it's in every tongue
Gotta stop them crazy horses on the run