RE: Re: concatenating with "." or ","

At 1:03 PM -0500 8/27/08, Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
My memory may be a bit off but I think tedd is around 4017 (he uses
rocks if you can recall)
[/snip]

I am certainly no less virile. Let's see if anyone can GREP this
reference for my age; I was born "The Day the Music Died"

That's easy -- Bye bye American pie. Drove my Chevy to the levy and the levy was dry. Good old boys drinking whiskey and Rye singing this will be the day that I die... this will be the day that I die.

Who can identify (no fair using Google):

"There she was friends and neighbors in all her radiant beauty eating on a raisin, a pomegranate, a bowl of chitlins, two bananas, three Hershey bars, listening to the Grand Old Opry of TV, sipping on a RC coke a cola and signing "Does your crewing gum lose it's favor and the bed post over night."

How about?

"Ou ee, ou ah ah, ting tang wala wala bing bang"?

I can go back a couple of centuries on this game.

Cheers,

tedd

--
-------