Re: Re: concatenating with "." or ","

On Aug 27, 2008, at 6:53 PM, tedd wrote:

At 1:03 PM -0500 8/27/08, Jay Blanchard wrote:
[snip]
My memory may be a bit off but I think tedd is around 4017 (he uses
rocks if you can recall)
[/snip]

I am certainly no less virile. Let's see if anyone can GREP this
reference for my age; I was born "The Day the Music Died"

That's easy -- Bye bye American pie. Drove my Chevy to the levy and the levy was dry. Good old boys drinking whiskey and Rye singing this will be the day that I die... this will be the day that I die.

Who can identify (no fair using Google):

"There she was friends and neighbors in all her radiant beauty eating on a raisin, a pomegranate, a bowl of chitlins, two bananas, three Hershey bars, listening to the Grand Old Opry of TV, sipping on a RC coke a cola and signing "Does your crewing gum lose it's favor and the bed post over night."

That one no...

How about?

"Ou ee, ou ah ah, ting tang wala wala bing bang"?

This one I know :) Only because my wife makes me watch grease though

Lets see if you can get this one:

The punk rolled up his big blue eyes
And said to the jocker, "Sandy,I've hiked and hiked and wandered too,
But I ain't seen any candy.I've hiked and hiked till my feet are sore
And I'll be damned if I hike any moreTo be buggered sore like a hobo's whore"

?