Re: Web2.0 style tags - where to start?

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 06:28 +0200, Nitsan Bin-Nun wrote:
> From my experience with Codeigniter, thats one of the best php frameworks I
> have ever seen.
> It functionality is awesome, you can integrate your own modifications to the
> IC core without any problems at all, for more confortable you even don't
> have to use a template system (but I'm pretty sure that you can integrate
> Smarty to IC) and write your template with a pseudo code, CI supports <?php
> ?> code inside your template!

What I love about CodeIgniter is that, while some frameworks obfuscate
my thinking, CodeIgniter clarifies my thoughts, structure and overall
architecture. MVC programming is no longer some mysterious theoretical
entity - it just makes sense with CodeIgniter. Plus it doesn't tell you
how to do something - it just gives you the structure for you to decide
and do whatever you want. And it's so light I'd barely call it a
framework - more like a kick-start. I could wax lyrical about this all
day. Maybe I should write an ode...