Re: Web2.0 style tags - where to start?

>From my experience with Codeigniter, thats one of the best php frameworks I
have ever seen.
It functionality is awesome, you can integrate your own modifications to the
IC core without any problems at all, for more confortable you even don't
have to use a template system (but I'm pretty sure that you can integrate
Smarty to IC) and write your template with a pseudo code, CI supports <?php
?> code inside your template!

Nitsan