RE: fwrite() Append Files

From: Wolf [LoneWolf@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 2:18 PM
To: Wei, Alice J.
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  fwrite() Append Files

Wei, Alice J. wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Right now I enforced the file to read in through HTTP-Request and output it to a local file.
>   Looks like this functioned perfectly after I used append functions after I attempted to write to the file!
>
> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this.
>
> Alice

Are you making sure to credit the work and suggestions in your code as
required by your class documentation standards?

I am working for my client who wants to get some tasks done. Had this been for an assignment for a class, I would probably have to contact my instructor about it.
Thanks for pointing it out.