Re: fwrite() Append Files

Wei, Alice J. wrote:
Hi,

  Right now I enforced the file to read in through HTTP-Request and output it to a local file.
  Looks like this functioned perfectly after I used append functions after I attempted to write to the file!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this.

Alice

Are you making sure to credit the work and suggestions in your code as required by your class documentation standards?