Re: Re: A Little Something.

Gentlemen:

First, my apologies for publishing the page without checking it first for pet-peeves.

Second, please educate me as to the statement that "NoScript" is blocking UrchinTracker. Where do I have declared NoScript and why would I want it? I have numerous sites and they all generate these same javascript warnings, but UrchinTracker still works and I have sites that are very popular.

Third, the UrchinTracker code is Google's code and I do not think I have any control over the warnings generated by their code -- do I?

Fourth, the site:

http://webbytedd.com/bb/tribute/

Was set up originally as an ajax site (requiring javascript) and I did not give thought to what would happen if javascript was turned off -- in my haste I violated one of the "prime directives" of Graceful Degradation -- sorry!

If you will review the page now, you will find that has been corrected -- the page works with javascript on or off.

Now, with all of that said -- which of you javascript experts can tell me what I can do to stop the warnings that are generated by Google's UrchinTracker code?

Thanks and Cheers,

tedd

--
-------