Re: Fun with SOAP.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 7:35 AM, Eric Butera <eric.butera@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 5:07 PM, Nathan Nobbe <quickshiftin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  > i know this has nothing to do w/ getting it to work w/ php, eric, but have
>  > you tried hitting the service w/ soap ui?
>  > http://www.soapui.org/
>  >
>  > although its written in java, its an indispensable testing tool, imho, and i
>  > always give it a shot when im having soap troubles.  i might try to see if
>  > you can get a successful response from the service w/ it.
>  >
>  > -nathan
>
>  Hi Nathan!
>
>  Thanks for the reply.  I'm download it as we speak.  Hopefully it'll
>  give me some sort of answer as to what is going on.  I really haven't
>  found out enough about the SOAP "standard" enough to know what is
>  expected behavior, etc.  I know I can see all of the raw data there,
>  just ext/soap doesn't seem to like the multi-part.  Maybe soapUI will
>  give me some sort of answer for this.

After using soapUI I've determined that the SOAP response gives back
an envelope and has one attachment.  Does anyone know if the SOAP
extension can handle attachments?  I'd really rather not mess around
with nusoap or the pear soap package.  I don't see anywhere on the
manual where it is possible to download attachments.  Hopefully
someone else has dealt with this before.