Re: Fun with SOAP.

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:53 AM, Warren Vail <warren@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You should be able to parse it manually in PHP, but probably not with a XML
>  parser or reader.  Simply var_dump() the responses you are getting and write
>  the code to break it up into values you can use.  In some respects I've
>  found this easier than XML, which tends at times to be somebody else's idea
>  of a standard XML response ;-).
>
>  Warren

I hear that!  I had a thought of creating a subclass for the SOAP
client to pre-filter the results for document fetching so that I can
just grab the last multipart chunk myself & use SimpleXML on it.  I
was just hoping there was some way of getting ext/soap to understand
that it is a multipart response and somehow tell it to use part 3.

Thank you for your reply!