Re: Multi sessions - IE

Usually my system are templates and OOP based, so if you change the main
function that handles the links...
btw I dont know if you thought about this, in order to deny any kind of
session fixation and X/CSRF (cross site forgeries) you better write down
some $_GET forwarded token system ;)

CSRF - a situation when 2 tabs / ie windows are open, and for instance, one
of them is a shopping guide blog, and the other one is a shopping website,
in case that the addition of items to the shopping card is validated by
session, you can just call (with iframe and something like that) at the blog
website to the adding form and submit the request, the item will be added
cause of the active session at the next tab ;) the solution for this is
using tokens (ask and ill explain).