Re: Multi sessions - IE

*im really sorry for interupting*

The session.use_trans_sid setting automaticly adds

> sid=**(32-chars-sess-id)**

to the url's of the website,
it should solve your problem
try to use it if you have an access to php.ini
otherwise, my suggestion is to forward a compiled (coded or something like
that) version of the id in all the links, urls, and requests manualy.
you can also write the user ip and/or agent and/or system and/or other crap
like that, and give each of them a unique id that forward within the links -
in this way you can build up a login system that does NOT require
sessions/cookies, all you have to do is that after the login completed, you
should forward an compiled string that contains some crap like a md5 of the
user and pass with some salt and check the string at each page (its can get
hijacked quickly but this is out of discussion).

sorry for going out of the topic

i wrote that without any attention so im sorry for anything that will misled
you on the wrong direction,
hope it helps,

Nitsan