Multi sessions - IE

Guys,

Some users often open two different sessions in my application by opening a
new browser instance (not "Open in new window" {they all use IE}).

This actually works better than expected, the two sessions are almost
indepedent.

The thing is: almost. Sometimes one session displays data from the other one
and things get messed up.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Add a hidden PHPSESSID field in every form
(instead of cookies) would solve my problem or is this a server-side thing?

Thanks!

Atenciosamente,

 <http://www.softpartech.com.br/> www.softpartech.com.br

Thiago Henrique Pojda