RES: Multi sessions - IE

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Nitsan Bin-Nun [mailto:nitsanbn@xxxxxxxxx]

<snip>
The session.use_trans_sid setting automaticly adds

> sid=**(32-chars-sess-id)**

to the url's of the website,
it should solve your problem

</snip>
ME -> I added "session.use_trans_sid = 1" to the beggining of my php.ini
file and I don't see that sid parameter in any $_GET value.

ME -> Nothing has changed, nothing. :/

ME -> Will I have to use url_rewrite()? Is that what Daniel was talking
about?

try to use it if you have an access to php.ini otherwise, my suggestion is
to forward a compiled (coded or something like
that) <SNIP> you should
forward an compiled string that contains some crap like a md5
of the user and pass with some salt and check the string at
each page (its can get hijacked quickly but this is out of discussion).

ME -> That sounds good, but too much effort to rebuild all hrefs. The system
is quite big for that.

sorry for going out of the topic

i wrote that without any attention so im sorry for anything
that will misled you on the wrong direction, hope it helps,

Nitsan

ME-> That was not OT, and quite good to know :)

Thanks,
Thiago

{As of now, I'm only going to top post :)}