Re: SMTP

Hi Ray,

we tested it with telnet and it seems that it works... but my mail client
does not receive it. :-(
php mail function just tells me that email can not be delivered.
here is the function:

> if (mail($to, $subject, $body))
>     {
>         echo("<p>Message successfully sent!</p>");
>     }
>     else
>     {
>         echo("<p>Message delivery failed...</p>");
>     }

and it returns false... so message delivery failed.
and i use on the same local PC so no ISP. server is used.

Al.

I'm curious what's the error you get when you use the "mail" function?

--
Alain