Re: CVS Scripts

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 10:31 AM, Adrian Walls <awalls@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. It is a legal thing, whether it means anything or not or regardless of
>  what anyone else's take is on it.
>
>  2. It was a straight forward question I asked.  I guess it was my mistake
>  for thinking this was a place to ask questions rather than somewhere to take
>  the p*ss.  I'll not make the same mistake again.

    Calm down there, Spanky.

    It's a helpful list, but it's also a discussion list.  Stick
around long enough and you'll be giving the piss as much as you'll
receive it.  ;-P

    Is the signature added on to every outbound message by your
company's mail server?  If that's the case, you couldn't trim the
signature down if you tried.

    And for those who say it's a waste of bandwidth (I'm staring in
your direction, old man!  ;-P) I'd say that there's no such thing as a
"waste of bandwidth," because it's an unlimited, indefinite resource.
Not even just renewable, but infinite.  And unless you're checking all
messages on a Nokia 3390 or still have 300bps dial-up, that signature
loaded on your screen faster than it took the time to hit the keyboard
for the first letter in that sentence.

    So there!  ;-P

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek
<? while(1) { $me = $mind--; sleep(86400); } ?>