From: Wolf [mailto:lonewolf@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 March 2008 15:26
To: Eric Butera
Cc: Adrian Walls; php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  CVS Scripts

<!-- snip -->
> >  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> >  This email is private and confidential and may contain legally
privileged
> >  information. If you are not named as an addressee it may be unlawful
for you
> >  to read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information
> >  contained in this email. If you are not the intended recipient of this
email
> >  please destroy this communication and contact awalls@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<!-- snip -->

The funny thing about these is:
1.  Some companies have them as default "signature" files that are added on
to every email.
2.  Some companies believe they actually mean something
3.  They are always at the end of the email.

>From an internet solutions company, one would think they would knot that a
"Confidentiality notice" is about as useful as a piece of tissue paper in a
flood.

Of course, even if it was company confidential info and sent over secure
email to an un-intended recipient and it got posted to WikiLeaks...

Well *shrug*...

Gotta love the waste of bandwidth though!