RE: CVS Scripts

---- Adrian Walls <awalls@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1. It is a legal thing, whether it means anything or not or regardless of
> what anyone else's take is on it.
>
> 2. It was a straight forward question I asked.  I guess it was my mistake
> for thinking this was a place to ask questions rather than somewhere to take
> the p*ss.  I'll not make the same mistake again.

<!-- SNIP -->

We're a bunch of helpful and flippant sods on this list, so take the criticism as constructive (trim your own sig file down and remove the white space and see if you can NOT send the confidentiality notices when broadcast mailing).

As for automatic CVS via PHP, it depends on your take on it...

Eclipse has a CVS piece to it which seems to work well (I've installed it, but most of my stuff is layered and I don't have a reason for CVS), though someone also posted about cruisecontrol on the sourceforge site.

What have you found and tried via a google search?

Wolf