Re: CVS Scripts

At 10:54 AM -0500 3/6/08, Daniel Brown wrote:
    And for those who say it's a waste of bandwidth (I'm staring in
your direction, old man!  ;-P) I'd say that there's no such thing as a
"waste of bandwidth," because it's an unlimited, indefinite resource.
Not even just renewable, but infinite.  And unless you're checking all
messages on a Nokia 3390 or still have 300bps dial-up, that signature
loaded on your screen faster than it took the time to hit the keyboard
for the first letter in that sentence.

    So there!  ;-P

Buzzzt wrong answer -- but your pre-wife will fix that.

It's not a question of quantity, youngster -- it's a question of quality.  :-)

Additional unnecessary text doesn't do anything to enhance the quality of life, nor the speed of search engines, nor increase our ability to read. It's nothing but noise and noise doesn't do anything beneficial -- it only distracts.

Later in life when you eventually marry, have kids, and a house full of noise -- you'll understand the value of less noise.

Cheers,

tedd

PS: Besides, when you get to my age, every millisecond counts.  :-)
--
-------