RE: Sessions

Actually garbage cleanup can be controlled by writing your session handler
functions.  You can almost guarantee that noone else will step on your
session (with the possible session of the user who hopes to benefit from
this, by using a unique session id name, its in the manual under something
like set session handlers.

HTH

Warren Vail