Re: Guidance

Matty Sarro wrote:
I understand and agree completely, and I really appreciate the help. My goal
isn't so much to keep from re-writing code, but to have a pretty firm
foundation to stand on before I really begin. I mean, with c++ or c, all I
needed was the language, and that was pretty much it. I could do everything
from there. This seems a lot more like its a marriage of a ton of different
technologies :)