Re: PEAR website and MSIE 6

Nathan Nobbe schreef:
i like opera for 4 reasons,
1. it renders fast
2. when i have 50 tabs open, its still responsive
3. it supports ctrl+z, wicked feature :>

undo? undo what?

4. when you close and reopen, all the tabs from before are still there; key

however, firefox is the champion for web development.
not only is firebug awesome, but i still use the older web developer plugin.
its good for showing form details, outlining things, and clearing the cache,
all very quick to get to and execute.

for a while i tried the multiple browser thing.  but managing bookmarks in
more than one browser is a pain.  also, have you ever looked at memory
consumption on ur pc w/ 2 browsers running??  get another gig for that :)

I keep bookmarks in my head and in a search engine. managing them in even one browser
is too much hassle :-) I jsut keep tabs open and read whatever when I'm ready/able - I
don't ever have to shut down the browser or the machine ... and 50 open tabs is no problem
... did I mention I use a Mac ;-)

so, despite some of the klunkieness of ff, that is what i use for browsing
and development.

eric,
thanks for the tips on the safari plugins, Drosera & the Web Inspector, ill
definitely install those for my safari debugging :)

-nathan