Re: first php 5 class

im curious, greg, what the ruby guys do for code documentation.
for php there is phpDocumentor or doxygen.  i like them both.
propel has support for the former so when i generate the code
from a schema.xml file, the next thing i do is generate the
phpDocumentor-based docs for my project which is just great.
for the documentation of code i write myself i use doxygen.
after looking over spl i decided to give it a try and i must say,
its pretty sweet.
im halfway anticipating you to tell me that rails has some other
feature built in for this :)

-nathan