Re: Re: Posting Summary for Week Ending 18 January,2008:php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 00:14:34 +0000, David Powers wrote:

> A Google check on my email address shows that, with one exception, it
> has been released into the public domain solely through archives and
> mirrors of this list. The exception is a private group, whose
> administrator I have alerted to avoid the leaking of other people's
> addresses.

   Google also found (for me) an XLS file, containing
your email address and what appears to be your home
address and phone number. The file itself is gone but
Google has an HTML version of it, if you know where to
find it. One more google comes up with a nice picture
of your house in the first result.

   Interesting what you can find these days.

/Nisse