Re: Re: system command runs application, but application doesn't work correctly

On Jan 17, 2008 6:48 PM, Apple7777 <applepro7777@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Another strange thing is I run ImageMajick with system() in a lot of scripts on
> the same server and everything works fine.
>
> What is the problem? Do you have any idea?

    Does the UID (or at least GID) under which PHP is being executed
have permissions to write to the area you're trying to save the file?

    Similar to above, does it have the correct permissions to read the
incoming file?

    Have both $inputFile and $outputFile been properly defined?  Try
echo'ing them out just above the (commented-out) system() call line to
be sure.

--
</Dan>

Daniel P. Brown
Senior Unix Geek and #1 Rated "Year's Coolest Guy" By Self Since
Nineteen-Seventy-[mumble].