RE: Guestbook

Good... that will be my answer next time I don't have anything to say on a
thread.

And yeah... you can search for "Free PHP <whatever>" and you'll get some
Ad-Oriented websites if you know what I mean... sometimes Google just sucks.

And sometimes "Yes, once I used XXXX which is reliable, simple and supports
German..." is not that hard to answer. If for every issue you come across
you have to use Google alone, then get rid of the list... there were so many
jerky questions that got answered here... Anyway, I'll just have to write my
own and save it on our library, there's a German speaking woman in the
company which will give me a hand. I personally hate guestbooks, but I
prefer to have some reusable piece of our own, than to have to deal with
some dirty code for which I don't have a recommendation.

Pity, it is the first time I ask something to the list, I expected just a
bit more (like a couple of names to research).
Well... seems that I'll change my policy a bit next time someone needs a
hand.

Rob