Re: anaylyze email

Hello,

on 01/13/2008 07:46 PM Yui Hiroaki said the following:
> Thank you for your response.
>
> I try to write a code.
>
> I actualy want to do;
>
> 1) some body send email to me; for example; to info@xxxxxxx from xxx@xxxxxxx
> 2)read it's email
> 3)return to xxx@xxxxxxx
>
> so I can not do this 2)
>
> I try to read pop3. I can not find any example!

You can use the MIME parser package. It can be used to parse whole
messages including extracting e-mail addresses from the headers.

But if you have already the From address header value, you can use the
RFC822 address parser class which can extract the e-mail addresses and
any names associated to the names.

It also has some tolerance to malformed addresses, so it can parse
addresses in messages that are not correctly formatted according to the
e-mail standards.

Take a look in particular at the test_message_decoder.php and
test_parse_addresses.php example scripts.

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimeparser

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos