Re: session_start problems with FireFox on Mac

Terry Calie wrote:
Hey... thanks for the replies. I installed the headers feature that Richard suggested and found that no headers were output. I started to transfer my php to another site to see if the problem replicated and I wasn't able to recreate the problem. It turns out that I "require" a file before the session_start that had one stupid character of whitespace at the end of it. When I transferred the php to recreate the problem, I replaced the "require" call with the actual code - eliminating the whitespace at the end of the file, so the problem didn't replicate. It took me a long time to figure out that was the problem. What a killer!

You may use ob_clean() just before the header()
to get rid of the extra whitespaces.

--
Regards,
Anup Shukla