-----Original Message-----
From: alan.milnes@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:alan.milnes@xxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alan
Milnes
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 4:52 PM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I am VERY computer literate, and VERY message-oriented ILLITERATE. I
> have coded HTML for years, and although not a fancy programmer I think
> my pages are OK. Could be better, but OK. (http://www.miscelpage.com,
> http://www.boundarycountyfire.com, http://www.curleycreek.com,
> http://www.theonlinewriter.com, etc. etc., etc)

One thing to watch - it's not strictly a PHP problem but it may influence
the speed of your pages - is that your pages aren't valid html, see the
results from the validator below:-

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.boundarycountyfire.com&ch
arset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.miscelpage.com&charset=%2
8detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.theonlinewriter.com%2F&ch
arset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0

Best to get these fixed before you go much further.

Cheers

Alan