RE: Reaching the PHP mailing list owners

Hi ~ is there a 'best way' to address a list, like 'Hi everyone'?

As said in a previous message I have many web sites, and lately have run
aground trying to determine how php is able to load related site pages so
quickly? Is it OK to provide a URL as an illustration of my point - I am
certainly not advertising anything. The site in question belongs to a
volunteer fire department (http://www.mhfd32.com/index.php), and I am
donating my time trying to create a comparable page for my own volunteer
fire department.  What I'm trying to accomplish for myself is the speed
which is evident in loading the centerpieces as you click on the bulleted
items, left center.

A list-related question: I signed up for getting my messages all together
once a day - how do I change this request? I run afoul of the mail protocols
and had a deuce of a time just getting this far? If you are replying to me
in the list - sigh - I cannot see it yet. If ever :-(

John B. Moss