Re: PHP 5.2.3 - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

On 9/12/07, Zbigniew Szalbot <zszalbot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 2007/9/12, Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > > Thank you but I think it is already there?
> > >
> > > <IfModule mod_dir.c>
> > >     <IfModule mod_php3.c>
> > >         <IfModule mod_php4.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.php index.php3 index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >         <IfModule mod_php5.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.php index.php3 index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >         <IfModule !mod_php4.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.php3 index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >     </IfModule>
> > >     <IfModule !mod_php3.c>
> > >         <IfModule mod_php4.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >         <IfModule !mod_php4.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >     </IfModule>
> > > </IfModule>
> > >
> > > Thanks again!
> > >
> > > Zbigniew Szalbot
> > >

> >     Was it in there before you last started Apache?  If not, you
> > should restart Apache for it to take effect.
>
> Indeed it was. Error log does not show anything special when I run a
> php file in browser and it shows directory content.
>
> Thanks!
>
> zbigniew szalbot

    Zbigniew,

    Also, check for this line in your httpd.conf file:
<IfModule mod_dir.c>

    Make sure index.php is in that list if the entry exists.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....