Re: PHP 5.2.3 - Segmentation fault (core dumped)

On 9/12/07, Zbigniew Szalbot <zszalbot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 2007/9/12, Daniel Brown <parasane@xxxxxxxxx>:

> > > Thank you but I think it is already there?
> > >
> > > <IfModule mod_dir.c>
> > >     <IfModule mod_php3.c>
> > >         <IfModule mod_php4.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.php index.php3 index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >         <IfModule mod_php5.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.php index.php3 index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >         <IfModule !mod_php4.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.php3 index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >     </IfModule>
> > >     <IfModule !mod_php3.c>
> > >         <IfModule mod_php4.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >         <IfModule !mod_php4.c>
> > >             DirectoryIndex index.html
> > >         </IfModule>
> > >     </IfModule>
> > > </IfModule>
> > >
> > > Thanks again!
> > >
> > > Zbigniew Szalbot
> > >

> >     Was it in there before you last started Apache?  If not, you
> > should restart Apache for it to take effect.
>
> Indeed it was. Error log does not show anything special when I run a
> php file in browser and it shows directory content.
>
> Thanks!
>
> zbigniew szalbot

    Since it loaded after refreshing then, my guess is that it was
cached in your browser.  Try creating a brand-new directory with an
index.php file containing only the following:

<? phpinfo(); ?>

    When you access that new directory in your web browser, without
calling the index.php file directly, it should show the PHP
information page.  If that's the case, then it was almost certainly
just a local browser cache issue.

--
Daniel P. Brown
[office] (570-) 587-7080 Ext. 272

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day.  Then you'll find out he was
allergic and is hospitalized.  See?  No good deed goes unpunished....