Re: Re: Malformed Email Date Header

If the sysadmin told the BIOS that s/he was using UTC, but told the OS
that s/he was not using UTC (or vice versa) and then the clocks are
being adjusted, and if it's in time zone -5, then you'd have the
10-hour offset right there, I think...

Course, that has zilch to do with the \270 for '+' mind you, so the OP
may be looking at 2 bugs at once and assuming they are related when
they are not...

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch