Re: Error on installing under Windows Vista leads to inability to uninstall 5.2.3

Stephan G wrote:
Please pardon the cross-post - I posted this on the php.install newsgroup a couple of days ago, but there has been no activity on that news group, and I see that other installation issues are posted here.

I have tried to install the following on my Windows Vista Home Premium System:

    php-5.2.3-win32-installer.msi

The new Windows installer has a maintainer - can't recall his name. Probably the best way to find them would be to search the archives of the internals list for the discussions that went on while he was creating it.

-Stut

--
http://stut.net/