Re: Re: Announcing Xaja, a PHP Reverse Ajax framework

You can't even be guaranteed to GET the client's IP address in their
request, much less assume that it's going to be the same when you want
to push data out to it!!!

So any Xaja-like technology has to rely on keeping the HTTP connection
open, really...

Does seem pretty cool, though probably not scalable for heavily loaded
servers.

Some people have a "gift" link here.
Know what I want?
http://cdbaby.com/browse/from/lynch