Re: Announcing Xaja, a PHP Reverse Ajax framework

Hi Mario, hi Stuart,

I fixed the SVN repository. You can try it now, it works better.
Regarding the way Xaja is pronounced.... well.... mmmm.... that's a good question. Actually, I'm French and my pronunciation is... well... French ;), so I won't give you any advice on how to pronounce it. However, I will present Xaja in San Francisco at the Ajax Experience (a conference about Web 2.0 development). I will ask some people there if they can give me a clue on the way to pronounce it in English ;).

Best regards,
David.