Re: About Incorporating MySQL and XML/XSLT/PHP

Try these for size:
http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/domxml.html and
http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/sablotron.html
http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/dom.html and
http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/xsl.html

There is also a sample application available at
http://www.tonymarston.net/php-mysql/sample-application.html which you can
download with all the necessary code.

--
Tony Marston