Re: About Incorporating MySQL and XML/XSLT/PHP

Kelvin,

you will want to use SimpleXML if you can or DOM if you have to to build XML
data.  you will populate certain portions of said XML using data from the
database.  Then said XML is handed to the XSLT processor along w/ an XSL
file.  The XSL file makes reference to the XML that you give it [which is
built in part from the database query results].  This is kind of where i
found some stuff that got me started; hopefully it will help you as well.
http://www.sitepoint.com/article/transform-php-xslt

-nathan