Re: PHP as a strategic BUSINESS language

let's break this down shall we.

1. there is no such thing a business [programming] language
(you can lie through your teeth and sell shit in any language ;-),
although some language may be synonymous with business because of their
frequent use to solve business specific logic problems.

2. business is not as important as you think it is - writing it in
all-caps doesn't make it so either.

3. nowhere has it ever been claimed that this list focuses on business
issues (unless you're talking about the business of writing code in it's own
right, but I don't believe you are)

4. "how do I do X" questions are the basis of any craft - if you're in need
of discussing business issues then that suggests you have questions regarding something,
this essentially comes down to "how do I do X". you seem to consider
that questions posed beginners/intermediates as below your level of expertise,
possibly those that you turn to for answers regarding 'business issues' regard you
in the same fashion?

5. you maybe suffering from some deeply repressed sexual frustrations - given by
the so called freudian slip 'Good Lick', ok it was most like a typo :-)

6. IBM, Oracle and others seem to be less sure about whether php will ever
be a major player in the business solutions arena (often referred to as
'being enterprise ready') ... there may be some way to go in this sense but there
are plenty of people doing their best to make it possible by working on the core
of php and developing frameworks/utilities that are up to the job.

7. if you have a question or issue you would like to discuss why then start
the ball rolling - no one here has a direct link into your head that allows
them to answer questions you have never asked.

8. php is not the answer to everything, just ask my girlfriend.